Sunday, July 6, 2008

"hi haters?"

Okay, this has been heavy on my heart for a substantial amount of time now...

I see people have become accustomed to reiterating some rap song where the chorus repeats..."you see me, hi haters". I guess that's cool, but the people that repeat the chorus to this song, in my opinion, don't have haters.

What constitutes a hater?
What should you possess to be worthy of haters?

Where I'm from, most males either go to unaccredited colleges/universities, stay home and sell drugs or go to the gogo and take tons of pictures, hundreds of dollars worth to be exact.

You are NOT qualified to have haters my friends. Get a degree, your own spot, your own goals and start striving to achieve them before you dare part your lips to say someone is hating.

'tisall.

4 comments:

Marc. said...

lol, you are something else. You always getting the kids together!

miss you!!!

Chaunece said...

Two snaps. I just wrote a post abou this. Couldn't be any more truthful.

Elle Bee said...

I deeply concur!

brandi said...

everyone is a hater because if you don't hate on people, then you hate on people who do hate. therefore, everyone is a hater and the concept of a hater is futile.