Thursday, August 7, 2008

O.P.I nail polish and Erykah Badu

I listened to 2.4 hours worth of Erykah Badu, something from every album. She soothes my inner beast, hell, she just soothes me.

Solitude.

I think I'll use these last two weeks to gather my thoughts, my peace and my intellect. I'm ready to tackle Junior year like God planned for me to do. No more cliques, no more drama, no more extra. People tend to be my downfall because I seem to give people a certain power, pfft, not again.

Twenty minute shower. Scrubbing, thinking, singing, humming, praising, wishing.
Twenty minutes later; clean and happy.
Smelling good, feeling fine.

Enough with Erykah,
lets put itunes on shuffle.

Chrisette Michelle - Mr. Radio.

Yes, sing to me. "is there more than the physical" - over here, yep and that's what draws me in.

I'm all over the place tonight, but I like it. Free and doing me.

I'll be back when what I have to say makes sense...

1 comment:

Marc. said...

YES MORGAN. I felt this all in the post. I love those nights when I'm just antsy and eager! I cant wait for Junior Year and everything. I agree 100% I want to spread my wings this time around! I love you & this POST!