Monday, June 9, 2008

Can your heart be in two places at once?

People used to say, "as your grow older your perception of love evolves."

Very true. I learned that the heart never really stops loving if it was truly in love to begin with. I often question the genuineness of love. I know the difference between the loves I feel for each of the people I am writing about but I don't understand if it is at all right. 

Can you love three people at the same time? Of course, the levels of love don't compare...I want to know, can you?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well sweetie the truth is that you can love as many people that you want. The point is.....who are you "IN" love with. You can only be in love with one person, but can love as many as you want. You have to determine what your feelings are and go from there. I was too confused about 2 men that I knew I loved but then I had to realize that I was only in love with one.

Take care, and have a happy life.

brandi said...

i don't think you can fully love one person when you are in love with another. so, i would say, no. mostly because you don't love either of those people enough to give them your all.