Wednesday, May 14, 2008

the space between heart & mind.

I can remember a time when, people were skeptical. They didn't know if it was a wise decision but instead, I chose to listen to my heart.

Today, I now know that heart is seperate from the mind. Your mind is what should be calling the shots, because it sees all and feels all before the heart does. The heart lags behind, unaware. My heart still wants every now and then, no matter who is aesthetically pleasing to my eye at the time. There are some relationships and some people (partners) that you'll never forget. Some partners your heart will never stop loving.

Blah.

1 comment:

D. said...

its weird, people seem to say.. follow your heart, what does you heart tell you to do, listen to your heart, but my mind gets in the way, my mind thinks before my heart speaks.

Love Ya
(New Blog btw; browncrayola.blogspot.com